Garonga Safari Camp and Little Garonga are exclusive camps situated in the greater Makalali Conservancy situated west of the Kruger National Park. This unassuming sanctuary promises an intimate wildlife encounter in an unhurried environment where you can unwind, sleep deeply and be yourself. Garonga is a proud member of Classic Safari Camps of Africa.
Steenberg - Welcome to exquisite hospitality, wine, golf, spa and history. A historic wine farm on the foothills of the magnificent Stone Mountain, provides the setting for this gracious boutique hotel, It's a beautiful destination... combining the peace and serenity of exquisite accommodation amongst vineyards with an award winning winery and a 18-hole championship golf course and a luxury spa. Ideally situated a mere 20 minutes from the centre of Cape Town.
Valid 01 July 2012 - 30 September 2012
Rack Rate - per person sharing per 9 night package R14 062.50
Rack Rate - single per 9 night package R17 445.00
Valid 24 March 2013 - 30 September 2013
Rack Rate - per person sharing per 9 night package R14 610.00
Rack Rate - single per 9 night package R18 420.00
The rate is quoted per package.
1. This 9 night package does not need to be booked consecutively.
2. Not available to use with any other special offers at the Hotel / Camp
Steenberg is on a B&B basis, inclusive of VAT and Tourism Levy.
• Golfers with proof of Club affiliation and an official handicap may book tee-off times in advance, with the exception of Saturdays, which may only be booked 1 day prior to the date of play. Bookings are strongly recommended when confirming your accommodation reservation in order to avoid disappointment.
• The Spa at Steenberg, operated by Ginkgo Spa & Wellness Group is open 7 days a week. Advance bookings are essential.
• Tapas included at Steenberg is the meal only (beverages and service fee are for own account)
Garonga is Fully Inclusive
• VAT, All meals, teas & coffees, Game drives, bush walks, Sleep-out excursions, bush bath, All drinks (including house wines) but excludes Curios, Telephone calls, Wi-fi, additional massage treatments, Get Entry per person, special wines & Champagne
• Regrettably no children under 8
Reservations: Please e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in visiting Garonga Safari Camp or Little Garonga Camp? Let us show you why staying with us is truly a 'Safari for the Soul'
Our monthly newsletter features our favourite dishes - which are all chosen according to seasonal trends and vivid colours.
Garonga Safari Camp supports Seeds of Light, Ekurhuleni Centre for Orphans and Vulnerable Children Orphanage, The Daktari Bush School and Wildlife Orphanage and the Hope Family Centre. Visit the makalali research website for further information.